Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC
Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LCC - Attorney Profile
Attorney Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC brings a wealth of comprehensive legal knowledge and expertise to many areas of the law in West Michigan to include Criminal Defense, Family Law/Divorce, Drivers License Restoration just to name a few. Attorney Miller’s impeccable case law preparation, aggressive style and legal know how has earned him numerous trial wins throughout his extensive career including: A stolen vehicle trial; assault and battery trials; an indecent exposure trial; a breaking and entering – illegal entry trial; a fighting in public trial; a breach of contract trial; and many divorce and child custody trials and motions. A few of his recent case summaries / successes are as follows:
- Attorney Miller has 100% pass rate of clients getting their driver’s license restored in 2016.
- Attorney Miller’s client received an Impaired Driving 1st and No Jail for a Third Offense Drunk Driving on September 20, 2016 in Allegan County.
- Attorney Miller’s client received 6 months in the county jail on a 36-month minimum prison sentence in Ottawa County on September 12, 2016.
- Attorney Miller’s clients were found Not Mentally Competent to Stand Trial in Muskegon County and Ottawa County on September 6, 2016, November 4, 2015, and Oct 14, 2014.
- Attorney Miller’s client received no jail on his seventh Driving While License Suspended Offense on July 13,2016 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller got the children of his client placed in his custody when he was not able to see his children prior to July 8, 2016 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller‘s client received a “not guilty” verdict for an Operating While intoxicated on June 20, 2016 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller’s client received a dismissal for Leaving the Scene of a Traffic Accident on April 22, 2016 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller has 100% pass rate of clients getting their driver’s license restored in 2015.
- Attorney Miller’s client received a dismissal of a Larceny $200 or more, but less than $1,000, on November 11, 2015, in Ottawa County.
- Attorney Miller’s client received a dismissal of a Malicious Use of Telecommunications Service on November 9, 2015, in Allegan County.
- Attorney Miller won a two-day custody trial preventing the children from moving to another state on November 2,2015 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller got a “not guilty” verdict for a Larceny $200 or more, but less than $1,000 on October 12,2015 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller had a minor child returned to the mother’s custody after a two-day trial on July 30, 2015, in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller won a termination of Personal Protection Order trial on June 23,2015 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal for his client charged with Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Premeditated Murder, Conspiracy to Commit Kidnapping, Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct, and two counts of Receiving and Concealing Stolen Firearms in exchange for one count of Breaking and Entering with Intent Without Breaking on June 10, 2015 in Oceana County, Michigan.
- On June 9th, 2015, Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal for my client of conspiracy to commit first degree pre-meditated murder, conspiracy to commit kidnapping, conspiracy to commit first degree criminal sexual conduct, and two counts of receiving and concealing stolen firearms in exchange for one count of breaking and entering with intent without breaking on June 10, 2015 in Oceana County, Michigan.
- On January 8th, 2015, Attorney Miller got a possession with intent to deliver marijuana habitual fourth (Life offense) reduced to a 90-day misdemeanor! My client served no jail and left the courthouse with no probation in Allegan County.
- On December 15th, 2014, Attorney Miller got a possession with intent to deliver dismissed and illegal transport of marijuana dismissed.
- Attorney Miller’s client received a dismissal of an Assault and Battery on November 3,2014 in Muskegon County.
- On July 15, 2014, after two appeals were denied by other attorneys, Attorney Miller got his client released from his one year sentence in jail in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller won a termination of Personal Protection Order trial on April 30,2014 in Muskegon County.
- Attorney Miller got a paternity case reversed under the Revocation of Paternity Act on April 18,2014 in Ottawa County where the mother unlawfully accused his client of being the father.
- On February 12, 2014, Attorney Miller earned a Complete Dismissal of a Fraudulent Use of a Building Contract Fund Felony at the Preliminary Examination in Muskegon County.
- On October 17, 2013 in Muskegon County, Attorney Miller earned a “complete dismissal” of a drunk driving case. The judge ruled during Defendant’s Motion to Suppress that the State did not have enough evidence to proceed and dismissed the charges entirely.
- March 19, 2013, Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal of a Personal Protection Orderafter evidentiary hearing in Muskegon County.
- March 18, 2013, Attorney Miller got a Habitual 3rd Felon (whose sentencing guidelines were 36-107 months), 12 months in the county jail with work release in Muskegon County.
- February 12, 2013, Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal of an Assualt with a Deadly Weapon in Muskegon County.
- 2012 – Complete Dismissal of Manufacturing Marijuana Case. Circuit Court Muskegon County
- 2012– Received a Complete Dismissal of Domestic Violence Case in the District Court of Allegan County while defendant was on probation for similar charges in another state.
- 2012 – Complete dismissal of a felonious assault charge involving a gun during a preliminary exam in Muskegon County.
- On November 7, 2012 Attorney Miller has continued his perfect winning streak of Driver’s License Restoration by getting two clients’ their licenses back.
- On October 1, 2012, Circuit Court Judge in Muskegon County found his client “not guilty” of violating a Personal Protection Order
- On September 24, 2012, Circuit Court Judge in Muskegon County found his client “not guilty” of violating a Personal Protection Order.
- 2012– Divorce Settlement – Saved my client over $12,000.00 in Child Support in January of 2012.
- Has won 75% of drunk driving license restoration cases in 2011
- 2011 – July 29th, after a nine hour day of litigation, Attorney Miller won a three-day child custody trial in Ludington, Michigan. The Judge ruled in favor of Attorney Miller’s client (defendant) on four of the four custody factors. The Plaintiff did not have any custody factors in their favor.
- 2011 – Received a “Not-Guilty” verdict for a probation violation for charges on dropping dirty drugs.
- Has won hundreds of thousands for clients in divorce settlements
- Won the majority of child custody cases in 2010-2011 and saved clients thousands in annual child support payments
- 2010 – Received a “Not-Guilty” verdict for a PPO violations hearing.
- 2010 – Received a “Not-Guilty” verdict from a 12-panel jury defending charges of Twice Habitual Felony Fleeing and Eluding in White Cloud (Newaygo County, MI), wherein the jury took only 20 minutes in deliberating to conclude a “Not Guilty” verdict!
- Has won 60% of driver’s license restoration cases in 2010
Community Involvement – Sponsorships
- East Muskegon Little League
- Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Muskegon Junior Jacks
- Redmon Racing
- Derek Poland Racing
- ROI Bass Tournaments
- Lakeshore Bass Tournaments
- Four Seasons Bass Tournaments
- Muskegon Big Red Football
- Muskegon Youth Beach Soccer
- Lakeshore Lightning Volleyball Team
- Big Rapids Champion Force Athletics Cheerleading
- Muskegon Lakeshore Figure Skating Club
- West Michigan Mediation Center
- Various Recreational Softball Teams
- 30 and Over Recreational Baseball League
- WMKG TV 40
- Muskegon County Bar Association Scholarship Fund
- Fraternal Order of Police
Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC earned his Bar Admittance in November 2006. He has achieved a Juris Doctoral Degree from Cooley Law School in September 2005 and has been honored by making the Dean’s list 3 times! Attorney Miller received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from Grand Valley State University and again, was honored by making the Dean’s list 3 times.
From the initial call to Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC, you will have his full attention from the beginning to the very end of your case. Attorney Miller not only possesses years of experience and excellence in legal representation and delivery for his many clients, he prides himself on going the extra mile for his clients even if that means calling him in the middle of the night. Unlike most Lawyers and Law Firms in West Michigan, Attorney Miller is available 24/7 on his cell phone 231-670-2959 because he realizes that there are times when you need to speak to your attorney NOW!
For the very best in competent and aggressive legal representation in Muskegon, Grand Rapids and the entire West Michigan area, count on the experience and proven results of Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC! Contact us today for a free initial consultation! 231-726-3333