Attorney Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC brings a wealth of comprehensive legal knowledge and expertise to many areas of the law in West Michigan to include Criminal Defense, Family Law/Divorce, Drivers License Restoration just to name a few. Attorney Miller’s impeccable case law preparation, aggressive style and legal know how has earned him numerous trial wins throughout his extensive career including: A stolen vehicle trial; assault and battery trials; an indecent exposure trial; a breaking and entering – illegal entry trial; a fighting in public trial; a breach of contract trial; and many divorce and child custody trials and motions. A few of his recent case summaries / successes are as follows:
- On February 12, 2014, Attorney Miller earned a Complete Dismissal of a Fraudulent Use of a Building Contract Fund Felony at the Preliminary Examination in Muskegon County.
- On October 17, 2013 in Muskegon County, Attorney Miller earned a “complete dismissal” of a drunk driving case. The judge ruled during Defendant’s Motion to Suppress that the State did not have enough evidence to proceed and dismissed the charges entirely.
- March 19, 2013, Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal of a Personal Protection Order after evidentiary hearing in Muskegon County.
- March 18, 2013, Attorney Miller got a Habitual 3rd Felon (whose sentencing guidelines were 36-107 months), 12 months in the county jail with work release in Muskegon County.
- February 12, 2013, Attorney Miller received a complete dismissal of an Assualt with a Deadly Weapon in Muskegon County.
- On November 7, 2012 Attorney Miller has continued his perfect winning streak of Driver’s License Restoration by getting two clients’ their licenses back.
- On October 1, 2012, Circuit Court Judge in Muskegon County found his client “not guilty” of violating a Personal Protection Order
- On September 24, 2012, Circuit Court Judge in Muskegon County found his client “not guilty” of violating a Personal Protection Order.
- 2012 – Complete dismissal of a felonious assault charge involving a gun during a preliminary exam in Muskegon County.
- 2012 – Complete Dismissal of Manufacturing Marijuana Case. Circuit Court Muskegon County
- 2012- Received a Complete Dismissal of Domestic Violence Case in the District Court of Allegan County while defendant was on probation for similar charges in another state.
- 2012- Divorce Settlement – Saved my client over $12,000.00 in Child Support in January of 2012.
- 2011 – July 29th, after a nine hour day of litigation, Attorney Miller won a three day child custody trial in Ludington, Michigan. The Judge ruled in favor of Attorney Miller’s client (defendant) on four of the four custody factors. The Plaintiff did not have any custody factors in their favor.
- 2010 – Received a “Not-Guilty” verdict from a 12 panel jury defending charges of Twice Habitual Felony Fleeing and Eluding in White Cloud (Newaygo County, MI), wherein the jury took only 20 minutes in deliberating to conclude a “Not Guilty” verdict!
- 2010 – Received a “Not-Guilty ” verdict for a PPO violations hearing.
- 2011 – Received a “Not-Guilty” verdict for a probation violation for charges on dropping dirty drugs.
- Has won 60% of driver’s license restoration cases in 2010
- Has won 75% of drunk driving license restoration cases in 2011
- Has won hundreds of thousands for clients in divorce settlements
- Won the majority of child custody cases in 2010-2011 and saved clients thousands in annual child support payments
Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC earned his Bar Admittance in November 2006. He has achieved a Juris Doctoral Degree from Cooley Law School in September 2005 and has been honored by making the Dean’s list 3 times! Attorney Miller received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from Grand Valley State University and again, was honored by making the Dean’s list 3 times.
From the initial call to Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC, you will have his full attention from the beginning to the very end of your case. Attorney Miller not only possesses years of experience and excellence in legal representation and delivery for his many clients, he prides himself on going the extra mile for his clients even if that means calling him in the middle of the night. Unlike most Lawyers and Law Firms in West Michigan, Attorney Miller is available 24/7 on his cell phone 231-670-2959 because he realizes that there are times when you need to speak to your attorney NOW!
For the very best in competent and aggressive legal representation in Muskegon, Grand Rapids and the entire West Michigan area, count on the experience and proven results of Matthew T. Miller & Associates, LLC! Contact us today for a free initial consultation! 231-726-3333